Looking to buy or sell your vehicle?Looking to buy or sell your vehicle?SearchSearch

Owner Reviews

Auto Trader

The Auto Trader brand is nationally recognised as the UK’s largest new cars and used car marketplace. The brand is offered to UK consumers across online, mobile and tablet platforms, and averages over 37.3 monthly digital visits (Omniture, year ended 1st April 2013).

As well as providing the largest range of used cars available anywhere and the first choice for UK motorists looking to sell their car privately, Auto Trader has evolved over the years to include supporting products and services such as insurance comparison, valuations, gap insurance, owner and expert reviews, and, as of March 2011, a unique end-to-end offering for the new car market.

Over 80% of vehicles listed, including the popular used Ford Focus are from independent dealers, car supermarkets and franchised dealers, whilst the remaining 20% are from private sellers, both of which combine to form a healthy and sustainable portfolio of stock.

View Sitemap